William “Chip” Haines, DMD
Dr. Haines keeps his treatment philosophy simple: "To treat each patient like they are a family member."
Dr. William “Chip” Haines is Dr. Watanabe’s business partner, he has worked at Ballas Dental Care for over 15 years. Dr. Haines was born and raised in Belleville, Illinois and graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. Chip has three beautiful daughters and a feisty chocolate Lab. When Chip is not working, he enjoys a variety of outdoor activities, including tennis, water skiing and jogging. He is also an avid fan of the St. Louis Cardinals and Blues. After his graduation from dental school in 2002, Dr. Haines continued his education by becoming a certified Invisalign® Provider. Also, he is a graduate of the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum and has had post-graduate training in advanced cosmetic dental procedures and sedation dentistry.
Memberships & Degrees:
- Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society