Douglas T. Watanabe, DDS, FAGD
"I am proud to have served patients in our community for over 45 years. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to offer you and your family the high level of care you're looking for. We will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health."
Dr. Watanabe has been a well-respected dentist in the Town & Country area for well over 45 years, and he greatly enjoys serving his patients and community. He has trained with some of the world's top sedation dentists. Dr. Watanabe is rapidly becoming known as one of the St. Louis area’s leading sedation dentist and continues to treat his patients with quality care and integrity.
Memberships & Degrees:
- Utah State University, Bachelor of Science, 1967
- Washington University, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 1971
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Pierre Fauchard Academy