Jan Olivier, DMD
"Your smile is the first thing people notice. If you're uncomfortable with yours, it can be transformed into the smile of your dreams!"
Dr. Jan Olivier has practiced dentistry for more than 20 years and previously worked as an intensive care Registered Nurse. After graduating from dental school, she completed a hospital dental residency. Dr. Olivier returned to St. Louis so one of her two daughters could attend the Moog School for Deaf Education. She has practiced at Ballas Dental Care for the past 15 years.
Memberships & Degrees:
- Graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- St. Louis University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Certified in Oral Conscious Sedation